The Secret is a book authored by Rhonda Byrne, reveals the most powerful law in the universe (well according to them). It comes in a book or a movie, but both of them reveals the secret that has kept thousand of years. This book is about the law of attraction and it will tell you how to manifest it in your life.
I havent read the book but i watched the movie of The Secret... It was a good movie after all, but this is not the common movie that you see in moviehouses or theaters, but this is a movie that uses a documentary format. The film features short dramatized experiences and interviews of a few men and women specialized in different profession and are specialized in the fields of quantum physics, psychology, metaphysics, coaching, theology, philosophy, finance, feng shui, medicine, and personal development and whom had manifested the law of attraction or The Secret into their lives.
The movie reveals the secret of having wealth, good relationship and a good health. The movie also will tell you on how to manifest it in your life by doing this and that. I wont reveal those things that I learned from The Secret so better grab a copy of it or buy one in your nearest bookstore and start reading it or watch the movie of it if you dont like reading...
If I would be ask if this "The Secret" actually had manifested in my life, well i can tell you that.. it could be because of my personal experiences...I always want to have something but it came to me with much greater than my expectations. Few months ago, i always wanted to have my personal computer.. a simple personal computer and after a couple of months, i got it but not just a simple computer but a high-end level computer. I was also obsessed on wanting to have an iPod nano, and what i've got is an iPod Touch and an iPhone. I also wanted to have a watch but what I've got is an mp3/mp4 watch. and there's a lot more things that i think and that concludes me that "The Secret" is actually true in my life... and right now i wanted to have something but i wont tell it.. until i actually recieve it... and i am applying all those things that i've learned from that movie and im getting the same results over and over again... hope it could help your life too just like it did on me...
http://www.thesecret.tv/ (official website of The Secret)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
THE SECRET
Posted by
aaaaaaaaa
at
11:43 PM
Labels: books, getting reach, good health, good relationship, oprah, physics, rhonda byrne, science, self-help, the law of attraction, the secret
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've read the book and seen the film, I think it works. Like you I've gotten what I wanted, really wanted, heaps better! (Yes, might be silly, wanted a skirt that was sold out everywhere, one month later I fount it! Last one, my siza and 70% off! Jut an example) If it works, which I think it does, then there are no limits! :D
btw, what do you think of iphone? I'm thinking of getting one you see.
Take care.
First of all thank you so much for posting a comment.. You are the first one who posted a comment on my blog hehehe
Nwey, regarding The Secret, no matter what you want, for as long as you truly wanted it, then it will be given to you, i also have a friend of mine and i let him watch the movie and then suddenly he realized that it was really true, he have the same experiences that i had... and yeah there are no limits.....
about an iPhone, my overall rating is....one of the best phone in the world, but the only lowdown of it is that... its not a 3g phone and it has only 2megapixels camera.... but so far so good... two thumbs up :) especially for sound quality for music and videos... oh another lowdown is.. its quite bulky but again... for me it is still one of a kind phone... hope it helps :)
by the way, try applying "The Secret" on it ... lolz :)
Post a Comment